• The Alumni Club is open to both Czech and foreign nationals who completed their Bachelor’s, Master’s or doctoral studies at Charles University
• Age is not a factor: you can join regardless of whether you graduated last year - or decades ago
• It is possible to be a member of both the Charles University Alumni Club and your faculty’s graduate association
• The latest information about what’s new at the university and at your faculty
• Regular invitations to social and cultural events, presentations and seminars
• Attractive benefits within the university and external partners
• A chance to meet former fellow students, professors as well as current university representatives
• The opportunity to use the university library and database
• A chance to remain in active contact with your alma mater
• Sign up
• Pick up your alumni ID at one of our centres
• Make full use of benefits and become an active part of the alumni community of the oldest university in Central Europe
For more information about Charles University Alumni Club and its activities do not hesitate to contact us or visit Centre for Information, Counselling and Social Services of Charles University.
Centre for Information, Counselling and Social Services
Tel.: +420 224 491 774
Note: In case you are members of the former Fellowship of Alumni and Friends of CU (Spolek absolventů a přátel UK), and you haven’t graduated from CU, please don’t fill in the registration form and apply for the membership by e-mail: email@example.com.