- Přijímací řízení
- Zahraniční spolupráce
- Celoživotní vzdělávání
- Péče o studenty a zaměstnance
- Věda a výzkum
- Rozvoj, strategie, výstavba
- Poradenské a informační služby
- Kultura, sport, spolky
- Pro absolventy
- Pro veřejnost a média
- O univerzitě
- Fakulty a součásti
- Úřední deska
European University Association
The European University Association, as the representative organisation of both the European universities and the national rectors' conferences, is the main voice of the higher education community in Europe.
EUA's mission is to promote the development of a coherent system of European higher education and research. EUA aims to achieve this through active support and guidance to its members as autonomous institutions in enhancing the quality of their teaching, learning and research as well as their contributions to society.
For serving its members, both individual and collective, EUA's main focus is :
1. Strengthening the role universities play in the emerging European Higher Education and Research Areas (EHEA and ERA) through contributing to and influencing policy debate and developing projects and other membership services in the interest of its members;
2. Working with member institutions through the organisation of membership services and the implementation of projects on key issues that aim to improve quality and strengthen individual universities' European profiles;
3. Enhancing the European dimension in higher education and promoting the flow of information through the organisation of regular meetings and conferences as well as through the preparation and publication of studies analysing current trends and highlighting examples of good practice;
4. Providing advocacy on behalf of its members, both at the European level to promote common policies, and at the international level to promote increased cooperation and enhance the visibility of European higher education in a global context.
Další informace naleznete na http://www.eua.be/eua/.